Tuesday, July 10, 2012

News

So behind with this blog. I don't even know where to begin. 
Finished my exams and I did quite good this semester! (surprisingly...)
I got an internship at a local website and I'm writing "articles" on... pretty much on whatever I want. So far I did an interview and right now I'm working on promoting a book fair that's happening in town this week. Yesterday my interview got published so I was really happy :D
So it's work in the morning, relaxing or more working until the afternoon and after that it's volunteering. This summer I decided  I'm going to keep busy and make it as productive as possible. I'm not sure this is a good idea since it's my last summer vacation...ever. Luckily work=play. 
I still have time to do some travelling and visit friends out of town and such. 
It's been great :)











2 comments:

  1. It's nice to see you back :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, i'm really happy for you.
    i'm in that situation too, except i can't seem to find a job :(.

    ReplyDelete