Monday, June 20, 2011

When the day is blue I'll sit here wondering about you



There's something very sad about writing letters that you know you'll never send.
Still, I enjoy doing it. A lot. 
I came across this "challenge" and I'm supposed to write a letter a day for about 4 months. Each letter can be addressed to anyone, whether that person exists or not, whether I know them well or not at all. I doubt I'll manage to do this on a daily basis, but other than that, it's nothing new. 
Someone once told me that writing things down will always make me feel better. As if by doing so, the problem seems to be half gone. I took this too seriously and before my exams started I kept writing about how unprepared I was. I actually did help!
This time it's going to be different. I'm terrible at telling people what I think about them or how they make me feel. Unless it's something extremely important, I choose to keep it to myself. It's a lot of baggage though. 
This is going to help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment