Sunday, April 10, 2011

I'm a little bit scared of what comes after


Lately:
Pens make me happy. They're my newest obsession.
Lots and fruit and vegetables. Salads are a must. So are sweets.
All this rain is driving me crazy. I want a proper spring!
Uni work can't bother me. I've become so lazy, I can go days without doing anything.
People tell me I smile less. I'm just not too fond of the world I live in at the moment.
Rediscovering the beauty of Brand New. Their songs brighten my days.



Do you believe you're missing out?

That everything good is happening somewhere else
With nobody in your bed
The night is hard to get through


1 comment:

  1. Wow. I love the new blog look. You're not the only one who's smiling less. I'm also not too fond of the way things are at the moment.

    ReplyDelete