Sunday, March 13, 2011

Where did the weekend go?


Have I mentioned how obsessed I am with Adele's new album? Honestly I think she has one of the best voices I've ever heard. And the lyrics... oh the lyrics <3

I can't believe it's already Monday tomorrow and I honestly have done absolutely nothing these past 3 days. I already made a little plan for next week and I hope I'll manage to get everything done. A birthday, a concert, a night out with people from college, a concert, a friend coming to visit from abroad and a few more nights out with my regular friends. I must get some work done sometime between all those.

This is one of my favorite shirts. Actually it's a dress but I usually tuck it in my pants and hide it. 

1 comment:

  1. love the top :)x
    p.s i am listening to adele right now, amazing!

    ReplyDelete