Saturday, March 26, 2011

"Vitamins"

I've had this little bottle for about 2 years. I found it in an old apartment and I kind of just took it.
I like collecting little bottles. I never really paid much attention to this one but today when I gave it a closer look, I discovered that the pills in it had tiny little notes inside of them. Needless to say I've been so excited about this ever since.
They're quite personal so I'm just going to share a few that I liked a lot and that don't say too much about the person who wrote them. 




"They might forget what you said, but they'll never forget the way you made them feel."


"-If we go on, we all grow up to be happy and strong and amazing.
- How?
How takes care of itself."


5 comments:

  1. Wow. What a treasure you found. It's probably even more valuable since it has another person's secrets. You're so lucky! I want to find a bottle filled with pills and little secret notes in them too! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these kinds of "discoveries". Same goes for finding polaroids on the street. Or old keys and such! So so exciting :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's crazy! If you've watched the film Amelie, she finds a little box of treasures too. If you haven't watched it...watch it! :)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh true! I completely forgot about that part. Very good movie :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. :)i love it!x

    p.s good luck with learning to play the piano

    ReplyDelete